We are very lucky to have an independent teacher led Pre-School on the school site.
The Pre-School offers a rich learning environment both inside and outside.
We aim to offer all 2, 3 & 4 year olds their 15 hours of early years care and education. Extra hours and full day care are available.
For more information or to arrange a visit please contact the school on 01209 215203 or email: email@example.com
Morning sessions: 8.45 – 11.45 am
(2 – 4 year old’s)
Afternoon sessions: 12pm—3pm
(3-4 year old’s, the term after they turn 3)
Children who are attending all day or the afternoon session need to bring a packed lunch with them.
How to apply?
1. Fill in the ‘Expression of Interest form’ and hand in at the school office.
Pencoys Primary School Pre School Expression of Interest Form
2. A member of pre-school staff will contact you to discuss your child’s place/the waiting list
3. Complete the application form and ‘All about me’ booklet (pre-school staff will also discuss the funding requirements with you)
4. A member of preschool staff will contact you to arrange your child’s transition visits (2 x 1 hour settling in sessions. If more sessions are needed, this will be discussed and agreed together as required.
5. Your child can start their allocated sessions
For more information please click on the Pre-school booklet below: